Welcome, We’re Open!
We are pleased to announce that we will be open for regular in-person services starting March 6, 2022. The safety of all our temple members and guests continues to be our utmost concern; so while we will relax some protocols, we have also chosen to maintain others, taking into consideration the needs of our congregation. Please remember that protocol changes may occur at any time depending on the provincial health situation. We thank you all for your patience and kindness and your consideration of others as we manage through this next phase of reopening.
We will be also open for Children’s Services starting April.
Social groups, please contact your group leader for dates and guidance.
Please continue to register your attendance at the services through the website, by telephone or email as noted below.
Safety Protocols that will be continued:
- You will be required to wear a face covering at all times while on TBC property, sanitize your hands and observe physical distancing practices.
- We will continue to set the chairs in the hondo with a 2 metre distance in between groups.
- Please place your offertory in the box as no baskets will be passed
- The temple will continue to clean and sanitize all high touch areas.
- All social groups will be responsible for cleaning/sanitizing before/after each use.
- There will be no refreshments or socializing inside the temple after services at this time.
- All services are live-streamed via Zoom. Please email the temple to be sent the link.
Safety Protocols that have changed:
- Chanting by the congregation while wearing a mask, will be permitted.
- One family member may sign in for the group/family.
Please continue to self-monitor for symptoms and stay home if you are not feeling well.
We hope you are well and we look forward to seeing you soon.