We are pleased to announce that we are now open for regular in-person services. The safety of all our temple members and guests continues to be our utmost concern; so while we will relax some protocols, we have also chosen to maintain others, taking into consideration the needs of our congregation.
We are also open for Children’s Services until June and will resume in the fall.
Social groups, please contact your group leader for dates and guidance.
Please continue to register your attendance at the services through the website. Registration for on-line service must be done before Friday, 4:00 pm to guarantee receiving the link
Safety Protocols that will be continued:
- You will be required to wear a face covering at all times while on TBC property, sanitize your hands and observe safe distancing practices.
- Please place your offertory in the box at the entrance to the hondo.
- The temple will continue to clean and sanitize all high touch areas.
- All social groups will be responsible for cleaning/sanitizing before/after each use.
- Services will continue to be are live-streamed via Zoom. Please email the temple to be sent the link if you are not already on the list.
Safety Protocols that have changed
- Chanting by the congregation while wearing a mask, will be permitted.
- We will set the chairs in the hondo with a little more space.
Please continue to self-monitor for symptoms and stay home if you are not feeling well.
We hope you are well and we look forward to seeing you soon
You can register for service by doing one of the following: